Website CrossCountry Trains
Have you ever wondered how the price of your train ticket, hotel room or air fare is decided, why they change each day that you look, or why some cost more than others?
Well why not join our Revenue Management Team and find out how it works for rail! We’ve currently got an opportunity for enthusiastic and driven people to join us as a Revenue Management Analyst.
- To help us achieve our aim you will be managing the availability of tickets on our trains in order to maximize revenue for CrossCountry, whilst minimizing crowding.
- You will need to be highly analytical, able to identify and respond to trends, take a proactive approach to problem solving and be commercially driven.
- To support you in this exciting challenge, you will use some of the most cutting edge computer systems and information sources.
- Through these systems you will continually improve the yield management policies on our trains and make key decisions which will directly contribute towards delivering our targets.
- You will need to be able to interpret information and carry out analysis which will allow you to make well informed decisions.
- Willing to bring in new ideas and question the ‘norm’
- Able to analyze data and apply these skills to the business environment
- Able to get to grips with complex issues
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- High numeric ability
- Able to work independently or within a team
- Strong communication skills
Company: CrossCountry Trains
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A