Website East Midlands Airport
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports as well as our MAG USA business based out of Chicago. Our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Behind the scenes thousands of MAG employees work tirelessly 24hrs a day 7 days a week across numerous operational departments to ensure that our customers experience a seamless, enjoyable and safe travel experience. We are proud to be a diverse employer, and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds
- As a Passenger Service Assistant you will be responsible for providing assistance to airline passengers with reduced mobility, on their journey through the airport.
- Helping passengers transition from check-in areas within the airport terminal building to the aircraft, ensuring they travel safely and comfortably.
- The role requires you to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo and pass a manual handling course which provides you with training to manually lift passengers with restricted mobility into their seat (with another assistant) with an unlimited weight capacity.
- Be fully flexible to cover a 24/7 operation which will include nightshifts, early mornings, weekends and bank holidays. Shift lengths varying between 4-12 hours.
- Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, with a high level of care and attention to customers.
- Be able to manually lift passengers with restricted mobility into their seat
Company: East Midlands Airport
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Castle Donington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A