Website GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
The Roster Development Assistant works at the heart of our Resourcing Team, in charge of providing excellent traincrew base rosters and assisting the team with progress of traincrew strategy. Although you won’t be customer facing, your customer service skills will be vital for your communications with internal and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opening for a person keen to progress into the world of long term traincrew planning and resourcing strategy.
- To succeed in this role, first and foremost, you’ll need excellent computer skills, and have a good knowledge of train crew terms and conditions.
- As well as excellent communication skills. Trains run at all hours, day and night, but you won’t have to with Monday to Friday Office Hours, as well as home working being inspired.
- You’ll need to be able to work to tight deadlines and be able to work in highly pressurized conditions where situations can change at the last minute.
- Customer service excellence has been a part of the way that you work for many years.
- Knowledge or experience of the UK passenger rail industry is also highly useful but not essential.
Company: GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A