Website North Tyneside Council
We are seeking to recruit flexible, highly skilled applicants to join our three Legal Teams based within our Legal Services. If you would like to be part of our team and are committed to providing an excellent legal service in this vital area of work we look forward to hearing from you. Candidates internally are encouraged to apply, if applicable.
- Our teams operate both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver high performance with light touch management.
- We provide a supportive environment for the development and maintenance of your professional skills and experience.
- You will provide legal advice, representation and undertake legal research relating to all aspects of legal matters and will carry a varied caseload of local government matters.
- You will undertake advocacy in the relevant courts, including contested hearings and briefing counsel where appropriate.
- As part of a busy legal team, you may be required to undertake work in other areas covered by the team.
- It is essential that you have experience of and a genuine enthusiasm for all aspects of local government legal practice
- An excellent approach to public service and client care.
Company: North Tyneside Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Shields, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A