Website Bolton College
We are looking for someone to lead on the College’s digital marketing strategy and with a broad range of experience – including website management, web development, PPC, social media and email marketing campaigns – to join our dynamic Marketing Team.
- To effectively manage and maintain the College’s website, editing existing and uploading new content, including landing pages.
- To manage search engine optimisation to ensure that the College website performs well in search rankings and has a strong online brand presence.
- This would include liaising with external stakeholders to build web links and work to strengthen partnerships through social sharing.
- To use user experience knowledge, tools and testing to ensure the online customer journey is clear and simple to complete.
- To manage Google Analytics in order to monitor and evaluate the success of web campaigns/pages.
- To produce website KPI reports when required.
- To use HTML as necessary to display content effectively.
- To keep abreast of online technology and implement new areas/functionality/features on sites. To liaise with external agencies and resources to determine best practice.
- You will have a good knowledge of SEO practices and tools and be comfortable analysing data to report to the Senior Management Team.
- We are constantly reviewing the College website to improve the user experience and the successful candidate will lead on its ongoing development.
Company: Bolton College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bolton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A