Website Gama Aviation
Gama Aviation support extends across several sectors: special mission, technology and outsourcing, and business aviation. We serve private individuals, corporations and governments, all of which require bespoke solutions to often complex, time-critical missions. Our services are valued for delivering by air ambulance providers, national police and security services, military support, commercial operators, corporate bespoke travel, and private individual managed aviation solutions. Gama Aviation is a trusted partner, delivering solutions to solve exacting mission requirements.
- Commercial and business development initiatives for new and existing business lines
- Creating market strategies for the business
- Develop our Business Information capabilities
- Negotiate both the commercial and contract terms for new and existing business
- Working with the Finance team to build business cases and models
- Significant vendor contracts and relationships
- Overseeing and developing cross-functional teams
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Reviewing and developing operational processes to improve performance and maximize growth
- Delivery of business projects in line with our five-year strategic plan
- Working together with relevant departments to develop accurate and consistent bids
- Staying aware of the latest trends and developments and representing a company at industry events
- Implementing strategies to minimize operating costs and increase profits
- Strong team building and communications skills, fostering a positive organizational culture and delivering continuous improvement.
- Sound knowledge of the aviation industry and general understanding of the regulatory environment
- Proven track record of Commercial or Business Development roles in the aviation industry, demonstrating successful delivery and leadership capabilities.
- Sound business and commercial acumen with astute decision making to optimize business outcomes
- Customer-focused with proven ability to achieve outcomes that meet customer requirements within contracted performance and planned commercial parameters.
Company: Gama Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A