Website Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Your main responsibility is ensuring the safety of both passengers and yourselves.
- Meeting targets regarding flight turnaround times.
- Providing service to passengers.
- Being debriefed about a flight you have been on once it has landed.
- Performing checks on the Aircraft before take-off.
- Logging on to your Airlines system to perform crew checks, including passenger information for the flight you are going to be on.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (if applying for one of our non-UK bases, you’ll also be fluent in the language of that particular country).
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and tread water for at least a minute.
- Hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely to destinations without restriction.
- Physically fit with good sight (normal colour vision) and hearing.
- Friendly and outgoing with a lively personality.
- Hard working, flexible and willing to operate on a shift roster.
- Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations.
Qualification & Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Customer Service.
- Working with people.
- Experienced in dealing with the public and comfortable in a sales role.
- Confident in a customer-facing role, with previous experience of working with customers.
- Have a good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history.
Company: Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A