Website John Menzies Aviation Company
Since that time, we have developed to become a critical partner in the global aviation industry, delivering time-critical logistics services at 200 locations in over 37 countries, across six continents. But at the heart of our business is our people. If you are seeking a role with opportunities to learn and develop, this could be the beginning of an exciting journey. Assist the Station Manager in managing the operation, through clerical, manual and computerized means, ensuring customer service standards are achieved and that, Menzies and airlines, policies and procedures are followed. You will be responsible for leading a team of up to 60 Agents.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Guaranteeing all national regulatory health and safety standards are being met.
- Assist all departments when required.
- Ensuring that housekeeping is maintained in all areas, including staff rest room, sales desk, check-in desks, gates and stock room.
- Ensuring all staff are performing their correct duties and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Encourage innovative ideas across the team.
- Manage staffing levels and ensure all flight departures and arrivals have an appropriate allocation of staff, maintaining optimum on time performance and customer service.
- Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of staff, customers and other visitors in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To lead by example, strictly following correct airline and company procedures, demonstrating excellent customer service skills and promoting safe work practices.
- Effective disruption management.
- Monitoring safety procedures coordinating and ensuring that all staff get their breaks and are performing required safety checks.
- Full compliance and implementation at all time of the following; Airline Handling Manual, Company Ground Operations
- Manual, Airport Regulations, Company policies.
- Actively engage in staff discussions and manage team behavior in the handling of aircraft, challenging any breach of procedure or misconduct.
- Assist with company workplace inspections.
- Have strong leadership and motivation skills.
- A working knowledge of Airlines and Airport Authority Regulations.
- Be flexible in their approach to work and their working hours.
- Must have suitable experience working within a supervisory position.
- Possess excellent people and communication skills.
- Must be pro-active and forward thinking.
Company: John Menzies Aviation Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A