Website Sitel Group
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Level one to join our team. The successful candidate must be fluent in English plus Spanish.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support for various projects in line with contractual agreements.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To complete required training and pass all verification tests.
- To reach and maintain a level of technical competence and customer service skills agreed with the Team Lead.
- Dealing with Customer Service, training and technical queries via Email, Phone and webform to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- To meet and exceed set targets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have some knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Be comfortable meeting and exceeding our internal quality and customer service targets.
- Have some experience of using Windows as well as Linux or Mac
- Be comfortable representing the company by portraying a polite, positive and professional image at all times.
- Be able to commit to full time work, 40 hours a week.
- Feel motivated by the prospect of assisting both end users and business users via phone/email/ web, resolving a mix of simple and complex queries.
- Be able to commit to long term, permanent employment.
Company: Sitel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A