Website University of the West of England
Located within the Future Students Department this is a busy enquiries-based role helping future students with questions about their applications.
Getting the right applicants enrolled onto the right courses is key to all activities undertaken by Future Students and this role is vital in achieving this as giving the right advice in a timely manner is crucial in a competitive marketplace.
Enquiries can cover diverse topics meaning that the role requires knowledge of a wide range of subjects and so, the ability to learn quickly and to be able to communicate this effectively in writing or over the phone in an essential skill for this role.
- You will be focused on providing excellent customer service via multiple digital touchpoints.
- You’ll have great written and verbal communications skills and be able to absorb knowledge quickly and put it to practice.
- Having some experience of the Higher Education sector is key (either as student or staff) as the understanding and empathy that this brings is crucial in giving the best customer experience to our applicants.
- We make use of a number of IT systems such as Microsoft Office, SITS (admissions database), Gecko Live Chat and a number of external databases and so.
- Being comfortable with IT systems and being able to pick up new technologies is essential.
Company: University of the West of England
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoke Gifford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A