Website City of Wolverhampton Council
The Board of Trustees of SHINE Academies is seeking to appoint an exceptional Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead us through the next exciting phase of development and growth. If you are a strategic leader who is wholeheartedly committed to education with the skills, experience and knowledge required to provide inspirational leadership whilst sharing the Trust’s values and our ambitions for a brighter future together, then we would like to hear from you.
- You will be able to set out a compelling and exciting vision of how the Trust can add value to the journey for all of our young people and employees.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to build key collaborative and strategic partnerships both within the Trust and with the critical external partners who can add value to our endeavors.
- You will need to display a wide range of skills and experiences including a thorough understanding of the educational landscape
- A strong grasp of financial and governance frameworks, business acumen and the ability to act with high levels of integrity, humility, and a natural generosity of spirit.
- You will need to harness these abilities to help the Trust identify innovative and effective responses to the current challenges facings MATs and schools alike.
- Critically you will be able to energize and enthuse all our stakeholders.
Company: City of Wolverhampton Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wolverhampton, Englamd, UK
Application Deadline: N/A